Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Hostess with the Mostest

I get a lot of restaurant people wanting to break into the insurance biz. That's all fine and dandy, I've got nothing against anybody with drive and ambition.


This gal made several startling statements though regarding her job as a hostess, causing me to question my desire to have my family ever go back to the establishment that employs her, let alone considering hiring her for anything insurance related.


"Work experience:
_________________ Restaurant, Glendale, CA
Hostess
Seat guests, control where the guests will be satisfied.
Gets along well with others when they comply with my direction.
Maintain commitment to front end of restaurant and controlling guests."








I don't think my family or I will be patronizing her current eating establishment any more.
And I'd love to tell all of you where not to go, but that would be breaking my vow of "anonymity" so I'll just say this:


If you decide to eat anywhere in Glendale, CA- LOOK OUT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment