Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'ze a Slow-Poke


I'll just start this post off with this picture as this is how I feel about the resume I'm going to talk about:




By coincidence it also exemplifies how I feel most of the time. 


Some dude that worked in a fast food joint emailed me yesterday. While I understand that he's trying to better himself by moving up the food chain (pun intended) to different types of establishments, what made me laugh was this:


He put that he's worked at Jack in the Box from 12/97 to present.


He felt it necessary to put underneath Jack in the Box THIS description:


"A fast food dinning concept with a drive thru"


Ummm, you may think I'm a slow poke but I'm pretty sure I know what a Jack in the Box is.


I'm not sure, however, you know how to spell *dining*.


Duh. 

1 comment:

  1. He was afraid you'd get it mixed up with the toy. Which would be a much more impressive resume entry, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete