Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I do not like green eggs and ham

I had a new experience yesterday that I couldn't wait to share!
So I'm up early this morning to write it all up and let you, my dear faithful readers, experience the awesomeness of "Anne's" resume.

Here we go!

"Work experience

July 2011- November 2011





June 2009-July 2011






January 2009-March 2009





January 2006-September 2008









May 2004-December 2005






June 2003-August 2003







September 2002-May 2004










August 2000-June 2002











September 1999-August 2000"







You're not reading that wrong, there's nothing listed. 
Just 9 different date entries and BIG spaces of nothing in between them. 


A sense of urgency to call her, I do not have.
And since I'm feeling kind of Suessy today, I will also add, I do not like green eggs and ham.



Perhaps she's actually a Seuss fan too and subscribes to this idea of his:

"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."

I doubt it though.
I think she's just plain stupid.



3 comments:

  1. Wow - that definitely beats the resume I saw today that was JUST a list of job titles - no dates, no company names, nothing. Just a list.

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That's a good one too Rita!
    That reminds me of this posting I put up...another winner.

    http://resumeroasts.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-ones-gold-baby.html

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete