Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ummm like wowza

Okay, so I'm just so excited about this, I had to make it my post for the day.

I've officially been launched onto the uber successful job board Snagajob as a guest blogger.
Woo-hoo!

My cool new friend Amy at Snagajob (yo Amy!) approached me a couple of months ago to guest write for their awesome website and although it took me a few weeks to get my ass in gear over the hectic holiday season, I pulled it off. 

This morning my first article was launched. 
I woke my husband up with my cell phone in his face saying "See! Look! I did it! I wasn't foolin!" 

So here it is. There will be more to come of course so stay tuned.

Thanks to all my FB peeps and my family for being such awesome cheerleaders from day one. 
Watching this evolve has been rather surreal. 

Oh and if you're new to this blog and you found me through the Snagajob article I just rerouted you to? Then please feel free to browse through my archives until tomorrow, when new stuff will be posted.

In the meantime, I say a hearty welcome to you and prepare to have your eyelashes blown back.
Just a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment