Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Damn Auto Correct

First, the school lesson for the day.
Listen up my little chickadees!






When you're in the insurance industry, you frequently refer to your customer database as your "BoB" (said like the name Bob), which stands for "Book of Business". Every once in a blue moon I'll be fortunate enough to run into candidates that are already licensed with the State of CA Dept of Insurance and have been working in the insurance industry for quite awhile. These candidates tend to be smart enough to know to ask specific questions about the different positions I'm recommending for them and I actually enjoy having a rather intelligent, back and forth banter about our somewhat dull industry.


That being said, one of the most common questions I get asked repeatedly is whether or not we'll be supplying a new person with a book of business. 


One guy wasn't paying too close attention to his email to me, however, as he put this:


"Hi Stephanie, just wanted to know if you guys will be supplying me with a book of bunnies?"




BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


This made me almost laugh myself into an asthma attack.

I really gotta get out more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment